HOW TO USE OUR MUSIC
- What is the Usage Policy for The Diverse?
The Diverse music is free to use & monetize on YouTube and Twitch as long as PROPER CREDITS are given. All Independent Content Creators are safe from Copyright Infringement
- What you can do with the music
- Use it as your intro
- Use it in your YouTube videos
- Use it in your Livestream Broadcast
- What you can't do with the music
- Create 1-hour, looped uploads
- Create a stream featuring only our music
- Re-upload our videos
- How do properly credit on YouTube?
Please use this template on your video description:
Music: Artist - Track Title
Provided By: The Diverse
Stream & Free Download: http://music.the-diverse.com/TrackTitle
You'll receive a copyright claim from The District (Reason: In order to protect you from the invalid claims, we must claimed our releases first). You can dispute that claim, choosing you have a license, and then put The Diverse Free into the note section. No further explanation needed. The claim will be released and you can monetize your video
Can I use The Diverse songs as Commercial-Use?
If you’re a commercial entity looking to license our music for TV/Film/Commercial use please contact us: email@example.com